DTSI Group offers Consultancy, Sensors Systems, Unmanned Aerial Systems services and Software Solutions for both manned and unmanned systems in the commercial and military markets.
Specialising in helping businesses with their strategic planning, business development and continuous improvement in the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
Drone Technology Solutions and Integration Consulting is based just outside of Monmouth in South Wales within easy reach of Cardiff, Hereford, Newport and some excellent UAV flying areas such as the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains.
DTSI is an independent consultancy with experience across a range of industries such as:
• Manned and Unmanned Aerospace
• Defence (UK, Australia and US)
• Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
• Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and
DTSI has experience in leading teams at all levels in activities including:
• Strategic planning
• Opportunity identification
• Business case development
• Bid and proposal writing
• Sales and marketing
• Concept of Operations (CONOP) development
• Systems Integration and end-to-end system design
• Design and development of standard procedures
• Quality management and auditing
• Continuous improvement of business processes
• Export control (ITAR and EAR) and
• Project and Programme management
DTSI Consulting is pleased to announce that it is working closely with DETCORE LLC based in the Netherlands and active in the Benelux region in the Defense, Aerospace and Homeland Security domain. DETCORE focuses on Defense Technology Consultancy Offset & Representation and has a wide experience in consultancy for manned and unmanned Weapon Systems for Air, Land and Sea, for their support during all phases of the Defense Materiel Planning process and for the subsequent systems life cycle. Support to fill in offset/industrial participation obligations is also available.